Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,426,782 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Saw several utube videos showing that freak from the UK who needs to be deported) piers morgan--lose every gun argument it participated in. Ted Nugent, Jesse Ventura and a pretty lady who is one of Americas top best shooters--gave that freak a new feature that no other alive has. :lol::lol:;lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Went to the movies and saw Star Trek: Into Darkness. Thought it was very good. Pretty much non stop action, never a dull moment in that one. Chris Pine is getting quite good at playing young Capt. James Kirk. And Zack Quinto as young Spock looks quite a bit like his predecessor, Leonard Nimoy, who also has a cameo in the movie as older Spock.

• For my birthday, I received a couple of movies from my family and they hate westerns. So, I received Promised Land and Silver Linings Playbook. And today, I watched them both. They were movies I don't think I would buy, but I watched them and they were interesting. They were political and I might say they lean to the left as you might figure. They were well done and the acting was superb. But they were the type of movie that would be disappointing to truth and values that get distorted from the left. Just to warn you that they were entertaining; just don't take all of it seriously. Watch the language in these movies. Not for the young. Stick with Duke movies.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Safe Haven is another movie like The Notebook. I must say I was a little disappointed with the story line and script. The lines were not good. I don't know if the actors are good or not, but the lines were dreadful. I'd say skip this one. The ending was surprising and not expected. I'm not going tell you about in case you want to see it. Not for the kids. Just a sappy love story with a little suspense. Kinda like the Julia Roberts movie, Sleeping with the Enemy.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• the blueray "The Quiet Man" for the first time in blue ray. I had trouble getting it to work. I tried it twice, didn't work.
    Then I tried 3 other blue rays, they came up fine. I cleaned the disc and it worked. It did not work out of the box new, though.
    We enjoyed it, the quality is all excellent.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

Edited once, last by colkid60 ().

• Thanks for posting this, I agree with you Ringo. This is on the Youtube videos with piers morgan.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower