Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,374,691 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• ''Leprechaun 5: In the Hood''...Entertaining as the other movies and I'm ready for the sixth movie ''Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood''.

Break the law and he's the last man you want to see. And the last you ever will.

• The Greatest Show on Earth

I hadn't seen it long ago but didn't realize how awful it is. This mess beat out The Quiet Man for the Best Picture of 1952. That is a crime! It' 21/2 hours long and they could shortened it 30 minutes if they had just cut out all the shots of kids eating while watching the circus.

A little Betty Hutton goes a long way.

• Fargo-the TV series, overall good, but a bit too wacky, and unrealistic. The portrayal of Police and FBI officers should spur lawsuits. Sure, it's a TV show and shouldn't be taken seriously, but for something stating it to be a true story (it isn't), you would expect a bit more realism. The only person coming off as realistic, was Billy Bob's killer.

• " A Summer Place " 1959- The music was a classic, very popular. Richard Egan Troy Donahue Dorothy McGuire Sandra Dee Arthur Kennedy
    A movie that was about teen age Love, I was 17, everything in this movie was just right for I and several of my friends.
    We loved Sandra Dee, liked Arthur Kennedy and Troy Donohue. Dorothy McGuire and Richard Egan became all times favorites.
    For me a 5 star movie.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower