Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,406,749 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

Green For Danger an old black and white fifties something film with Alastair Sim, Leo Genn and Trevor Howard. Billed as a murder mystery comedy.
    Reasonably watchable but that all.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Watched "The Haunting" (1963) last night.....in the dark......still one of the scariest most suspense filled movies I've ever seen.

Have you ever watched "Psycho", alone and in the dark, Mattie?

The wife and I went to see that when it was initially released and for a year afterwards, I had to sit on the toilet while she took a bath. :teeth_smile:

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I watched Wake of the Red Witch, and The Sea Chase. Both of which i really liked.

• Watched "The Dark Knight" with the kids tonight. I really like that movie. Heath Ledger, god rest his soul, was simply awesome as the Joker. Truly troubled character.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Yesterday evening I watched the other half of a disc in the James Stewart boxed set. The first feature was "Thunder Bay"; the second was "The Glenn Miller Story" which I've watched countless times before. Not only was Jimmy Stewart one of my favorite actors but his co-star in this film was June Allyson, one of my favorite actresses. And the music is wonderful.

• I Watched they were expendable

Edited once, last by FarmerSteve ().

• "The Spoilers"

I swear, as many times as I've watched that movie, it's still hard to believe the saloon fight between Duke and Randy Scott.

• i just watched Duke's Hellfighters and it was great!! loved Duke and Jim Hutton. this was the first Jim Hutton movie i watched and it was perfect, plus Kathrine Ross was great too