Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,421,662 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Had to rewatch: No Time For Sergeants. I love the scene where he is in teh mess hall and telling the Sergeant about what he did during his eye exam-saying that he angred the fellow because he couldnt make heads or tails out of it and saying that it had wierd words like: Upum, Gnixyl and Buglump. That has me roaring everytime I hear that.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Had to rewatch: No Time For Sergeants. I love the scene where he is in teh mess hall and telling the Sergeant about what he did during his eye exam-saying that he angred the fellow because he couldnt make heads or tails out of it and saying that it had wierd words like: Upum, Gnixyl and Buglump. That has me roaring everytime I hear that.

Ringo, I, too, recently watched No Time For Sergeants w/Andy Griffith. Classic comedy.

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!

• "Raiders Of The Seven Seas" (1953)
    -John Payne, Donna Reed

Good old fashioned Pirate adventure movie. Lots of fun.

"Death To Smoochy" (2003)
    -Robin Williams

Funny (but not as funny as I thought it would be( look at childrens TV shows

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• The Big Heat (1953) w/ Glen Ford and a young Lee Marvin. I missed the first littile bit of it, but it had Ford playing a detective and LM playing a hood. Good movie.

I also caught the last 1/2 or so of The Blue Dahlia (1946) w/Alan Ladd & Veronica Lake. It was nice to see Hugh Beaumont "Ward Cleaver," and William "Babe Ruth" Bendix as Ladd's Navy buddies. The doctor from Angel and the Badman plays the police honcho....pretty good flick!!

• Watched some episodes of the first season of: Bewitched. Kinda neat to see how it all began. When this is finjished, I get to do the samething with: I Dream Of Jeannie.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi

Channel Four are having a Clark gable season so I watched Mogambo
    directed by John Ford

I think it was one of the times Ford used his favourite trick apparently Gable asked if he could do a take again Ford although perfectly happy with the first take agreed. It was only after Gable had finished that he realised Ford hadn't switched the camera on.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• at the moment im watching mickey mouse,handy mandy,thomas the tank engine and special agent oso with my 2 year old son.he loves the tune of the virginian.

• Darby O'Gill and the little people with Sean Connery and Janet Munro Good family film
    Redcap

RACMP - For the troops With the troops