Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,432,247 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Killers-just Ok, The Experiment-Adrien Brody and Forrest Whittaker, and other "just ok" flick. Brody seems to be doing a lot of action and scifi stuff lately, and really isn't bad in them. I'd be curious if he could do a western.

• Mr. Baseball starring Tom Selleck as an Amrican baseball professional, who has to work in Japan. Great Fun!

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• Maytime with Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy.

"Sweetheart...sweetheart...sweetheart." Question: why, if you transfer a beloved musical from stage to screen, do you cut out the ENTIRE original score, except for one song, and replace it with a boring mishmash of classical music? (And I love classical music...)

Despite the music problem, Maytime is one of the best of the MacDonald-Eddy collaborations. Cue the bittersweet sniffles at the end. :)

• Machete (bloody & ridiculous, but not bad), Perfect Getaway (liked it), The Informant-unusual film for Damon, but good-

• Gone with the Wind....came on a few nights ago. Never get tired of watching it. DOH! Forgot to put that on my most watched movies list. :ohwell:

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• I've STILL never seen GWTW all the way thru! Always catch bits and pieces of it, but never the whole thing (must be the only person left who hasn't seen it!).