Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,426,788 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I've always liked Widmark AND good war films but IMO, this wasn't one of Richard's best.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• detective story with kirt douglas great film,good performance from douglas.
    battle of the bulge with henry fonda.an excellent war film

• Green Hornet-if you pretty much forget or ignore everything you know about the character, it's mildly entertaining. Kato is the real star tho. Lots of childish, lame jokes, and pretty much an insult to previous TV and serial versions.

• King Creole, G.I. Blues, Blue Hawaii, Paradise Hawaiian Style, all Elvis Presley, The first three are not so bad, but they don't get any better with age,
    and Elvis's acting is even worse!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Watched "Hopscotch" last night on TCM. With Walter Matthau, Glenda Jackson, Sam Waterston (I've never seen him this young) and Ned Beatty. Nice little humorous little spy movie.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Watched "Hopscotch" last night on TCM. With Walter Matthau, Glenda Jackson, Sam Waterston (I've never seen him this young) and Ned Beatty. Nice little humorous little spy movie.

Hopscoth is a fun movie to watch.
    Went to the movies today and saw THE FIGHTER.
    Very good true story about boxer Micky Ward. Christian Bale is outstanding as his drug addict brother.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Last night/this morning on TCM, were at least 4 movies with Ernest Borgnine(o) in them and I watche dthem all. It started off with: Bad Day At Black Rock, The Dirty Dozen, Marty and ended with: The Wild Bunch. My first time getting to see Marty and I thought it was a very well made and acted movie.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Dang-I caught Bad Day at Black Rock, but missed The Wild Bunch! Was it the Director's Cut?
    Otherwise, I watched Winter's Bone, Vanishing on 7th Street, and The Big Bang with Antonio Banderas (another remake of Farewell My Lovely).