John Wayne Sings With Dean Martin

There are 29 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 12,410 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• That was great! I liked the other clips you could click on as well....especially the "rat writ" clip. That's one of my all-time favorites! Thanks for posting that.

• Thanks for sharing that. It was a real hoot! I love seeing footage of John Wayne that I havn't seen befor.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Loved the Clips!!! :wub: As these Clips show Duke had a Very Wide Range of Talent. Both Maureen O Hara and Pat Stacy both said that Duke had a Good Voice and would Sing often. When John Ford's Film Company was on location in the late 1940s Ford would have Duke and Maureen Sing for Him after they had finished the days Filming. :)

In a Tux, Military Uniform or Decked out in his full Western Outfit it was always be John Wayne "The Duke." :rolleyes:

Chilibill :cowboy:

• That was great! Thanks! I loved the look on Dean Martin's face when Duke opened his mouth and Frank Sinatra's voice came out! Thanks again.
    Best,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

Originally posted by B5Erik@Jul 2 2006, 11:51 AM
    Everybody loves to sing sometime.

That was great. Dean and The Duke played off of each other really well - too bad they didn't do more movies together.

[snapback]32621[/snapback]

I agree. I would've loved to see more of Duke and Dean together.
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hey guys,

I'm new here but will post in the TRADING POST occasionally. For you who like rare footage, there might be something here and there. This DEAN MARTIN SHOW from 1965 for ex. I do have in its entirety...

• Hi All

Some clips from the Lucy show would be great as Duke made a number of appearances on her show.

I noticed a claymation animation video of John Wayne and the Marx Brothers fighting a boxing match but it wasnt complete I will try and source it and find it complete.

Best

Mike

• Uhoh! Looks like we lost this video. I clicked on the link and got this message:

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Too bad:cry2: I liked this one.

Mark

• Well, here it is again, if it is the same one . . .

Now how long it will stay there, I can't say, but for now, enjoy!

Chester :newyear:

The other one had Duke on a Horse and so was Deano. All these are still protected. Not sure who's putting them up but hopefully they are just taking them down and not filing suit.

• The one with Duke and Dean on a horse is still there, Dakota. That is the one where he talks about his daughter.

After the link for this one didn't work earlier, the first thing I thought of was what you had commented on in the other thread (Google Movies) about copyrights and thought that the hammer was starting to come down on them now. I hope they don't take clips off. I can see taking full movies and such off the web if done illegally, but I don't see where clips hurt anyone.

Mark