John Wayne Picture Game #32

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,703 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #31 0

1. erthomp143 (0) 0%
    2. mark 1bigfan (0) 0%
    3. SXViper (0) 0%
    4. Tbone (0) 0%
    5. kilo 6 (0) 0%
    6. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Looks like we got a a member on a roll!

For the second week in a row, the winner for game #30 is.....

Tbone :jump:

Way to go, Tbone. Keep them coming!

Now, onto the next one. Keep posting those funny quotes. Here's pic, have fun!

Mark

• " You're doing great Duke. I got you 4 rounds to 2. But ya gotta watch that jab he's tagging you with. Stop going toe to toe. Stick and movie, ya hear? STICK and MOVE!"

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Townsend: Kichi, get that white face powder off 'a me!

Sam: Trust me Townsend! If you're going to get out of here alive, you have to dress up like a geisha. Those villagers are hopping mad after you burned their town down!

Townsend: How was I ta' know it wasn't cholera! Ain't they got no "Good Samaritan" protection laws in this town?! Gee's that's the last time I'll ever try to save anybody. Okay Kichi, make with the face powder, BUT I AIN"T WEARIN' NO DRESS!! And that's final!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."