John Wayne Picture Game #33

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,455 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #32? 0

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. Robbie (0) 0%
    3. erthomp143 (0) 0%
    4. dukefan1 (0) 0%
    5. Tbone (0) 0%

Hello gang!

Looks like we got a member on a roll. But this time he has to share the title.

The winners of game #31 is... Tbone and SXViper :jump:

Cheers to you both! :D

Now, onto the next one. Post a funny quote to this picture!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Police Chief: In order for one to be a true Cowboy superstar one must learn how to dress properly, and this is done by putting the shirt on under the jaket, you have failed Mr Scott, however Mr Wayne has Not.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Duke: What do you mean I have to go down to the station? He's the one that looks like Tom Cruise in in a episode of "Queer Eye for the straight guy" !!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Duke: "Honest officer, I was just trying to teach Li'l Lord Fauntleroy here how to button a shirt and tie a tie. (Turning to Scott) As you can see, mine is tied impeccably! Now you try it..."

R Scott: "Something tells me they aren't buying this."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Scott - We want you Officers to be our technical advisors on this new show we are putting together. You see, we will be playing undercover cops who dress hip and drive fast cars and bust the bad guys. We're thinking of calling it "Pittsburg Vice".
    What ya think?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "