Another One Of My Paintings

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,420 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Gang just finished another painting would likre your opinion had to make the guy look a little young and a few lbs lighter.
    Chance :huh::artist:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Hi Chance,
    Very nice work. The man do like younger, but this is quite understandable. Watching your work make me sad that the painting of the group hasn't happened.
    Regards,
    Senta :rolleyes:

• Hi Chance,
    As with all of your work that I have seen, this is just wonderful. Of course I recognized Buck Jones, but the other fella, that wouldn't by our own Chili Bill would it?
    Best,
    Colorado Bob

P.S. Is there any word on the group painting?

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Thanks Bob and Senta , Id still like to do the Group picture but with the poor response from some members i'm not sure what to do. Don't know whether to re-advertise it and have 1 large group or whether to go for 2 smaller groups or 1 small for those who'd made an effort to send their photos to me. I know a lot of folks have busy lives a hadn't the time to send me photos.
    I'm not sure if i have all the photos, i still have yours because i've just recently seen them.
    Id like to know what you would think Should i re-advertise or Go for the smaller one?
    Chance
    PS: it may be after Just Christmas that i may start it. and probably need new photos from Folks.
    Hope this helps :artist::D

• Once again, you have done an awesome job, Graham. I sure do wish I had your tallent. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Fine work Chance!

Well done!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hi Chance,
    I'm sorry that there was poor responce from some members. May be we start this idea again. I would like to be in. I think it would be great!
    Regards,
    Senta :rolleyes:

• Hi Senta i've posted a new topic about the painting will leave it there for a couple of weeks and see whay happens.If there is no interest i will scrap the idea and do the smaller version is it possible for you to take some more pictures of yourself full body and close up head shot again. Sorry i've mislaid you photos.
    Chance

• Hi Chance, they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Your painting however, is worth millions of words of priase. I saw this for the first time just seconds ago and my jaw dropped in wonderment at such a beautiful work of art.

Cheers--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..