There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,697 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I imagine most of you have just about all of the Duke's films on disc already but if not, DDDVD is having a 2-for-1 sale (which ends on the 16th) whereby you can get many of them for a little over $3. apiece. Good price!

And, as you know, DDDVD has free shipping.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• You notice how they have those sales AFTER we've got most of the JW movies they have on sale? Actually, we own every title they offered "for sale" and of course, we paid more for each title - certainly didn't get a "Buy One Get One Free" deal. But it was a good opportunity for those new to the JW fan club (as the sale is now over). But thanks, Stumpy, for letting us know about it!

Chester :newyear:

P.S. The Mrs. did, however, take advantage of the sale and get some nice titles for free, of some ol' movies.

Originally posted by chester7777@Oct 18 2006, 09:02 AM
    The Mrs. did, however, take advantage of the sale and get some nice titles for free, of some ol' movies.

So did I. I bought 52 DVDs, which I received in the mail today. When all was said and done, I paid about $3.55 apiece for 'em.

Originally posted by William T Brooks@Oct 18 2006, 07:47 PM
    You Bought 52 D.V.D.s at one time? :o If you watch all of these, What are You going to Do in You Spare Time?

I've got lots of spare time, Bill. I figure it'll take 2 or 3 years to watch all of 'em.

• Hi Stumpy,
    Thank you for information. Unfortunatly Deep Discount DVD haven't Russia in their list so it was unpossible for me to buy some DVDs which I want from there.
    Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• Stumpy,

Please keep us posted on any other Deep Discount DVD discounts you might hear about.
    I was thumming thru my Roy Rogers western collection of thirty or so DVD's, and realized there are dozens more we don't have.
    Number 3 son, Christopher, and I have enjoyed watching these, ( especially the ones
    with ol' Gabby Hayes in them ) and we need to restock the DVD cupboard. :D

• Hey, guys!!

Deep Discount DVD is having a sale, that's over on the 18th of November.

They are offering 20% off their regular prices, on currently available dvds (if it's being released after the 18th, it's not on sale). There are probably some other exceptions, too, so read carefully.

You have to type in SUPERSALE at checkout, and you can only use the code one time (per account).

Happy shopping!!