TV Shows on DVD

There are 23 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,231 times. The latest Post () was by WaynamoJim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I've got in my collection:
    Battlestar Galactica (1980's)- 1st season
    Catweazle- both seasons
    On the busses- 2 seasons
    Who pays the Ferryman- complete
    The Lucy show- 1960's box
    Dalziel and Pascoe- season 1 & 2
    Disney's Zorro- season 1
    Without a Trace- season 1
    Silent Witness- season 1,2 & 3
    Midsomer murders- season 7 & 8
    The Nanny- season 1 & 2
    Robin Hood (BBC series) - season 1
    Star Trek: TNG- complete
    I, Claudius- complete
    The Flying Doctors- complete

Fabian van Fallada - complete
    De Kat- complete
    Kapitein Zeppos- complete
    Witse- season 1,2,3,& 4

• Just to amend my original post.
    Seinfeld- the complete series
    Everybody Loves Raymond- first seven season
    Barney Miller-first two seasons( finally released season two after 5 yrs)
    Smallville-first six seasons though, I gave the first five to my son cause his oldest boy is into Smallville.

• What's the word on Dragnet, Adam 12, and Emergency? These are great TV shows and should be available to all especially the young ones to rediscover such great shows. I grew up watching all of them and really loved them so much. Hope they release all of these series soon.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• What's the word on Dragnet, Adam 12, and Emergency? These are great TV shows and should be available to all especially the young ones to rediscover such great shows. I grew up watching all of them and really loved them so much. Hope they release all of these series soon.

Cheers :cool:

Don't hold me to this but, I believe some of Adam 12 and Emergency have been released on DVD. Used to really ove Adam 12 but, NBC always seemed to move it all around the schedule after the first couple of seasons. It got where you didn't know what night or time it was on after awhile.