Politically correct insanity

There are 27 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,469 times. The latest Post () was by DukePilgrim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :thumbs_up: Jim/Sue, thank you. That sure does bring back a few memories that have been pushed aside and had gathered dust and cobwebs. :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• "Tom and Jerry" cartoons were deemed TOO VIOLENT. I remember seeing a number of those cartoons as a kid and don't think I turned out too badly.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• "I, yi, yi, yi, I am the Frito Bandito! Give me Fritos corn chips and I'll be your friend. The Frito Bandito you must not offend!"

I had not thought of that little ditti in over 30 years. Thanks for the memories! And thank you Kevin for this board!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Ditto, I certainly DO thank Kevin for this site. Without it, i'd certainly not know the many great folks I have met here.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I have my collection of Tom & Jerrys safe on DVD. Thankfully before the philistines at TCM started to edit non PC parts out of them

Poor old Tex Avery I doubt they will ever be seen on TV again. Good old DVDs to the rescue again

Mike