Anyone want some Kittens?

There are 15 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,470 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• If so, my Cat - Shasta, just had a litter of three. One is solid white, one is black and white mix, and the third is solid black.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I'm there dude!!!:stunned:

Oh and I forgot to mention that I will also be serving ROOTBEER as well. ;-D

May, thanks for that link, I saw a news story about that big Cat just yesterday. I wonder just how many different species of wildlife that are out there that we still aint discovered yet? Just recently some fisherman from New Zealand cought a "male" Giant Squid, which weighed around 900 or so pounds. They said that females squids weigh twice as much as the males do. Now THIS is the stuff that Sailors make up those fantistic stories about!

• It was on the MSN page on the computer either earlier this week or late last week. I saw a few pictures of it and it was a large Squid. The tentacles had beaks in it that were larger than Parrot beaks. I'd sure hate to be on the business end of this creature!