There are 17 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,305 times. The latest Post () was by Senta.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi All

I know this is a silly question before I ask it but it is stuck in my head so lets ask.

Do you guys in the USA have chocolate Easter eggs in boxes like we have in UK. I know the French Belgians & Italians have similar items although they tend to hand made and smaller but I cant remember ever seeing a depiction of Easter Eggs in the States so I just thought I would ask

Photo attached to give you an idea of what I mean

Best

Mike

• I know we have the Cadbury eggs over here. Luscious milk chocolate with some kind of creme in the middle. Anybody know what that stuff is?

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Do you all have the yellow or pink marshmallows shaped like ducks and something that resembles a rabbit? They are called Peeps. You either love them or hate them.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Yup, I just had my hands on some a few hours ago. I like them myself, but for some reason, I put them back and bought the easter egg bubble gum.:ohmy:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Yes, Mike. They have them here. Though I tend to stay away from them. While I love chocolate as much as the the next guy/gal, heck I probably like it more then them!! That's alot of chocolate. They even make them in the shape of a Easter bunny that big and I have seen them bigger.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I also want to wish all members of this messageboard a very happy Easter.

Out of interest where do Easter eggs and the Easter bunny originate from?

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I also want to wish all members of this messageboard a very happy Easter.

Out of interest where do Easter eggs and the Easter bunny originate from?

:agent:

This site appears to give explanations for Easter eggs and the bunny, Rob.

De gustibus non est disputandum