John Wayne Picture Game #62

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,459 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #61? 9

1. arthurarnell (1) 11%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    3. chester7777 (2) 22%
    4. Robbie (1) 11%
    5. Tbone (1) 11%
    6. brick (0) 0%
    7. gt12pak (1) 11%
    8. Taw jackson (1) 11%
    9. SXViper (1) 11%
    10. Saddle Tramp (1) 11%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2837.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Thanks for another great week of funny lines!

The winner of game #60 is...

Taw jackson:hyper: Congrats go out to you!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below. Laughter makes the world go 'round. Have fun with it :stunned:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I ain't been drinkin! this is baby formula for this baby in my arms if you don't believe me, ask my one eyed, barefoot friend Rooster. .

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Ottis: just what do plan on cureing with that whisky
    virgil : this here ain't whisky it's grape juice to go along with this here loafa bread i be carry'n, right jackie joe. we's on our way to the church house.
    Jackie joe: i spect that be right, and i don't plan on sharing with all them soilder boys of yours.
    Colonel marlowe: doc if you belive that then your dumber than,--GRAPE JUICE!--and im whistlers mother.

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• Strother: "A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and -HICUP- ... thou!"
    O.Z.: "Strother that's the best offer I've had all day!"
    Denver: "I think I'd take a test sip of that shine first if I was you O.Z. See?! I glugged down the last jug, now I'm blind in one eye!"
    Duke (thinking to himself): "I warned Coach this would happen! These boys been cooped up in that barn too long!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Strother: Well I think $5.00 is very reasonable for the best toejam sandwich this side of the Mississippi. I get it fresh right there!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.