Strictly a "What IF?"

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,529 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just curious but, lets say if you entered some sort of a Hollywood Studio Contest that if you won it, you would be the lucky person to be able to choose the next TEN classic movies to be released on DvD--of course that had never been released before. Never mind what studio owns the movies. What would your choices be? and it does not have to be just John Wayne movies, Westerns and such--but any.

Mine would be:

1) Dunkirk w/ Sir John Mills.
    2) A Time To Love and a Time To Die w/ John Gavin, Lilo Pulver, Keenan Wynn, Don Defore, Thayer David and a young Dana "Jim" Hutton.
    3) Merrills Marauders w/ Jeff Chandler, Claude Akins and Ty Hardin.
    4) Hannible Brooks w/ Oliver Reed, Wolfgang Priess, Til Kiwi and Michael J. Pollard.
    5) Red Ball Express w/ Jeff Chandler, Charles Drake and Sidney Poitier.
    6) Prisoner of War w/ Ronald Wilson Reagan and Steve Forest.
    7) Target Zero w/ Charles Bronson, Chuck Conners, Richard Conte and L.Q. Jones.
    8) Time Limit w/ Richard Widmark, Richard Basehart, Martin Balsam and Rip Torn.
    9) The Password Is Courage w/ Dirk Bogarde.
    10) 55 Days At Peking W/ Charlton Heston, David Niven and Harry Andrews.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi E.J, thanks for the link but, it would not open up on my computer.

Also, sorry for the repeat of a topic. I gave up trying to use search features on websites as I always get: no such topic posted etc.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..