Any hockey fans out there?

There are 27 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,861 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• LET'S GO BUF-FA-LO!!!!!!!!!!!

The Blue & Gold will hoist the Cup this year.

I watched the first game against the Islanders on Thursday. What a dominating performance. Scary thing is, the Islanders didn't play that badly and wound up getting smoked anyway. Game Two is tonight, I predict a similar result. Oh, and I don't think it makes a bit of a difference whether that over-rated bust DiPietro plays or not. Him and his bloated 15 year contract can't make a dent against my Sabres!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else been watching the games?

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!

• Big hockey fan. My Wild are sucking wind big time. That damn Pronger and Niedermayer are killing Gaborik and Demitra.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Well, we picked up a nice, defensive win last night. I love the fact we protected the lead for the whole third period, there were some problems with blowing leads earlier this year.

• I like Hockey but, none of our stations seem to want to show any games with the exception of games played by the Icerays. These guys are our local team.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• My Wild prolonged the agony to another game. Here is to hoping that they live to play another game after tomorrow night!!:beer:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I'm a Senators fan, though I have to say that it tears me up to have them beat the penguins. I think both teams are great. In reality I am a Maple Leafs fan, but when your team doesn't make the playoffs you have to cheer for the next closest team.

Unfortunately my wife HATES hockey, so I watch a few minutes here and there and then get all the highlights the next morning.

[SIZE=3]That'll Be The Day[/SIZE]

• Well, we took care of business Friday night. Miller's save on Satan (and on the rebound attempt by Yashin) with about 10 seconds left was easily the save of the postseason, thus far.

I'm predicting a sweep of the over-rated Rangers in the second round.

• I'm a huge fan of hockey, (Montreal Canadiens..which is tattooed on my leg). Since they did not get into the playoffs, I cheered for Pittsburgh. And now I do not watch hockey, well until next season.

If I had to pick a team to win the cup, it'd be the sens....cause' they're canadian and all....

-InHarmsWay

• Well, we thrashed the Rangers last night. I wonder what that loudmouth Sean Avery will have to say? All he did last night was take about five dumb penalties.

• Well, we thrashed the Rangers last night. I wonder what that loudmouth Sean Avery will have to say? All he did last night was take about five dumb penalties.

Hey ej, thrash them for what they did to the thrashers!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Sens are up in the series one nothing over the devils so far. Hopefully they can keep it going!

• WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you missed the game on Friday night, you missed one of the most dramatic finishes of the season. The Sabres were down late in the game, then tied it up with 7 seconds left and won in overtime. Just a thrilling finish to a well-played game. Game Six is today a 2pm on NBC, folks. Get ready for another great hockey game.

http://www.nhl.com/video/app?p…215_3_700K_continuous.wmv

• Well, we took care of business Sunday. A great game, as the Sabres dictated the pace from the get-go, then withstood a late charge by the Rangers to win 5-4. I'm predicting the Sabres over the Senators in six games in the Conference Finals. That series starts Thursday night. Get ready for some great action!!!!!

http://www.nhl.com/video/app?p…216_3_700K_continuous.wmv

• Sens are going all the way, definately! If they win tonight and take a 3-0 lead on the Sabres, then it's all over for them!