Random Observations

There are 1,240 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 342,144 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Its alright Stumpy. They all have moments of actually thinking, she will resume or normal mode within the day. :wink_smile:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• My question is; why did it take 53 arrests for this jerk to face the possibility of life imprisonment? Hell, he shoulda been sent up for good a long, long time ago.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hello Stumpy Here in Canada we have dangerous offender legislation, as well as dealing with death injury etc it means that if an offender by his or her conduct in any sexual matter ...failure to controll impulses...and likelihood of causing pain injury or other evil will receive a sentance for detention for an indeterminate period. They are not eligble for parole for 7 years. It is our strongest sentance. The cost of incarceration is a huge factor as is the cost of allowing them to disrupt the peace of mind of their victims.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• I personally think incorrigible sex offenders should be castrated, especially those who molest children. That would probably control their impulses. If I remember correctly, there are a few states with laws that permit that measure.

• Child molesters should be eligible for the death penalty, because no matter what pain we cause them... it will never equal they pain they caused their victims.

I have no problem with that. As a strong supporter of capital punishment, I certainly believe in an eye for an eye.

• Eye for an Eye works for me, if they want to use "it" for causing pain then I think they can loose it!!!!!

-John Wayne

• Personally, I think child molesters should be strung up from from the nearest lamp post.

But having said that, I am of the opinion that unproven accusations by a 16-year-old girl, whom Texas child protective authorities have not even been able to identify or question, does not justify forcibly separating more than 400 kids from their mothers.

Furthermore, [url=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351544,00.html] this [/url] whole exercise has, as usual, turned into a media circus.

(I also think reporters (and lawyers) should be strung up but then, that's just my long-held opinion) :devil_smile:

But having said that, I am of the opinion that unproven accusations by a 16-year-old girl, whom Texas child protective authorities have not even been able to identify or question, does not justify forcibly separating more than 400 kids from their mothers.

This is true, there was not enough for them to do what they did.

• [INDENT]
    [INDENT][INDENT]I agree with Both of You, there has not been any Proof of Any Thing Yet !
    :yeaahh:

But I am old enough to Remember when the Nazis moved into homes in Germany and took the Children away that had BLUE EYES from their Mothers and Father that they Thought Would Make The "SUPER RACE," and No One Did A Dam Thing !

:ohmy:
    [/INDENT][INDENT]If they have any Proof That These Children were Mis-Treated that is Another Thing, But if They Were Not, then The D.A. that Started This Big Mess, And The State of Texas should Try Him, and then He Should Get The Firing Squad, for Doing This To 400 Children and Their Familys !!!
    :fear2:
    [/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][INDENT]Chilibill
    :angry:
    [/INDENT][/INDENT]

[/INDENT]

• There ain't a doubt in my military mind that this puppet's strings are being pulled by the Iranians.

We should send in the SEALs or Green Berets and make him mysteriously, and permanently, disappear. The jerk has caused us problems ever since we invaded Iraq.

• I agree, will it happen though?? Probably not, that is Americas biggest problem lately. We are too spineless to do the right thing fearing that we may offend someone or some country.

-John Wayne

• I agree, will it happen though?? Probably not, that is Americas biggest problem lately. We are too spineless to do the right thing fearing that we may offend someone or some country.

You're absolutely right about the spinelessness, Todd.

All I have to say is, those Muslim fanatics better be damned glad I ain't running the show because I'd turn Iran into a glassed-over parking lot which would send an unmistakeable message to the world that they'd better think twice before messing with this country.