John Wayne Picture Game #71

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,370 times. The latest Post () was by wconly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #70? 5

1. Tbone (1) 20%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    3. brick (2) 40%
    4. Taw jackson (1) 20%
    5. clancy (0) 0%
    6. Cindyrella (0) 0%
    7. A Girl Named Jen (0) 0%
    8. smokey (0) 0%
    9. SXViper (1) 20%
    10. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3059.html, take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Another great week of funny lines! Thanks to all of you for playing :thumbs_up:

The winner of game #69 is...

Chester7777

Now, on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny caption to it. Have a blast!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Chance, I swear I didn't take your tobbaco or matches.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "Repeat after me! I swear to only have 1 martini at lunch."

Dean: "HIC, I...dooo."

Walter: " I'll drink ta that!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Chance-- and do you promise to only sing when im gone or when dude starts up.
    Colorado-- Yes i think i can agree with that, since your gonna give me a badge.
    Stumpy-- Sit down here and sing us somthing right now, HEE HEE HEE.

By the way thats ricky nelson taking the oath not dean martin, just for those of you might have got the two mixed up.

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• duke
    how many times do i have to tell you THIS FINGER IS LOADED so when i tell you to stick ém up .... do it with both hands

stumpy
    hee hee hee told ya so he is órrible when he's had a rough night hee hee

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Duke: "You damn youngsters and your lingo. So help me, if you say 'High Five me' one more time, I'm gonna whoop you to a frazzle!"

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "