John Wayne Picture Game #72

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,662 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was funniest for game #71? 8

1. brick (0) 0%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (1) 13%
    3. Tbone (2) 25%
    4. Taw jackson (1) 13%
    5. arthurarnell (1) 13%
    6. smokey (0) 0%
    7. dukefan1 (3) 38%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3081.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

The winner of game #70 is...

brick :hyper: Way to go, pilgrim!

Now, on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny quote to it. Have fun with it! :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke:"Ward is that a hickey on your neck?!"

Robert Montgomery: "That thing's so small I'll need these binoculars to see it!"

Ward:"Aw shut up guys or I'll hit you with my crutch!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• private! I'm gonna shove your head so far up your @$%, your gonna need these binoculors to see light.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Robert-- ward I never would have guessed you where a peeping tom.
    Ward-- yea, i just can't keep from looking at the pretty ladies, if fact thats how i ended up with this crutch.
    Duke--I just thought you fell down while you were drunk.

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• I told you before, you have to share. You can either have the rifle or the binoculars, but you can't have both. look at poor Duke, you hurt his felings again,and now he's probably going to break your other leg.

"John Wayne is not just an actor and a very fine actor,John Wayne is the United States of America."

• Robert: Bird watching my butt! These are one of those fake binoculars that are hollow and hold whiskey in them, arn't they?

Duke: Geesh. Ward, you been carrying around whiskey all this time and I ain't been offered any? I thought we were friends.

Ward: We are, buddy!

Duke: Don't buddy me. I just might have to take you hunting and "accidentally "shoot you again!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "