An interesting statistic!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,794 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I was just going over the "Top Posters" topic and noticed what to me is a strange anomaly. If my count is correct (I only have ten fingers), through page 10 there are 34 members with a November 30 birthday. Not only that, ALL of those do not list the year of birth.
    'Tis a puzzle
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Kevin will confirm or deny this, because I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that must be a default if someone decides not to list a birthday. I wonder if they all show up on the 30th of November in the birthday list??

I wonder if, when signing up, you can list a birthday, but not make it visible?

You are right, there are awful lot of members with that in the birthday slot. I did see some who have it blank, and others who list an actual birthday, but most say November 30 with no year . . . hm-m-m-m-m.

Chester :newyear:

• In our profiles we can shut off the birth date and age. It says you can Hide your Age and Date of Birth.

• That's a definite possibility... it may be the boards default install date or just something in the Admin Panel for the board that wasn't set.

• I was just going over the "Top Posters" topic and noticed what to me is a strange anomaly. If my count is correct (I only have ten fingers), through page 10 there are 34 members with a November 30 birthday. Not only that, ALL of those do not list the year of birth.
    'Tis a puzzle

Maybe it;s that troll from the IMDB? -- just kiddding :-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..