John Wayne Picture Game #73

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,518 times. The latest Post () was by Ethan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #72? 10

1. Tbone (1) 10%
    2. brick (1) 10%
    3. chester7777 (2) 20%
    4. Taw jackson (1) 10%
    5. E-P Hoffman (2) 20%
    6. gt12pak (1) 10%
    7. dukefan1 (2) 20%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3104.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

After another funny week, we have a winner!

dukefan1:hyper: (me). And I swear, I didn't rig it this time :wink_smile: Thanks for the votes!

Now, on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny quote for it. All you new members, don't be shy. Jump in and have a blast!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• , BIP,BOP,BONG BAM, WAM! OUCH!!! Duke PLEASE STOP, I swear I didn't rub your toupee in poison ivy, it was Ford.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• duke-- hold still you have a misquito on you nose.

forrest-- Hurry hurry hurry and get it off of me, i hate bugs!

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• Ok Pilgram! Now you have had it and so have I! Plus I think you gave me a blister on the finger! And, while you're at it get off that high horse mister...oh, that's the hitchin' railing....sorry for the mistake friend. Can I help you off? W>

• Duke: Take that Forrest, if you ever do that again I'll fix you good!!
    Forrest: Okay Duke I admit it , it was me that peed in your Wheaties, just stop hitting me and I'll never do it again!!!!

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!