John Wayne Picture Game #77 Part 1

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,589 times. The latest Post () was by brick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #76? 7

1. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    2. Tbone (1) 14%
    3. gt12pak (1) 14%
    4. brick (1) 14%
    5. E-P Hoffman (2) 29%
    6. chester7777 (2) 29%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3187.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Because we had so many quotes this week, I had to split it into 2 posts. So don't forget to look at the other game 77 post if the one you want to vote for isn't on this poll. Thanks!

The winners of game #75 are...

E-P Hoffman :hyper: and chester7777 :hyper:Kudos to you both

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Dallas: He has been smiling that way for the past hour.

Duke: I know, I told him to leave the monkey's alone before we left, But do you think he would listen to me?? Nooooooo.....

Dallas: Great....Only 4 more hours to go before we make camp!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Dallas: What are you smiling at?

Duke: Now I know why you insist we take the bumpy backroads instead of the highway, Pockets. You're a sick man.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: Stop smiling or you can't play tonight.

Dallas: What are you talking about?

Pcokets: (to himself) Duke's just mad because it's my turn with Dallas tonight!

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Buttons thinking about Dallas / Me Tarzan, you Jane, Jane grabs vine, AAAAHHHeeAAHH

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!