Speaking of actors names Victor--who is your favorite?

There are 24 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,308 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Jay, thanks for the extra "Victor" The only thing I ever remember seeing Victor Bouno in, were a few episodes of Batman. I think he played: King Tut?

I think of Buono as a latterday Sidney Greenstreet. He was also in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" and "The Silencers" and a lot of other movies plus a host of TV series as a guest star.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi

Thanks for telling me who Victor Tayback was I'd never heard of him.

I'm slightly biased against Victor Mature after hearing Vincent Price describe him as the biggest coward in Hollywood who needed a stunt double to step off of the pavement and walk across the road.

I also read of an incident with Cecil B DeMille when making Samson and Deliah when in the scene where Heddy Lamar was to put the lash around his waist he asked for a stand in. DeMille showed that it didn't hurt by getting the Lamb to put it around Hedy Lamars naked waist but Mature still insisted on a stand in.

Finally deMille said I have known people who were afraid of heights, people who are afraids of horses and other things, but you're the first person I have ever met who is yellow through and through.

Victor MacLaglen is also supposed to have had a history so on the basis that I liked his voice in Kismet and know not a lot about him I'll go for Vic Damone.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi JAy, Arthur,

Jay, thanks for the extra info on Victor Bouno. I had not ealized that he had got around as much.

Arthur, thanks for your info as well. I had not known that about Victor Mature. ""Some"" Samson he was.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I never was much of a Victor Mature fan, something about his eyes that I found creepy, but after Arthur's comments, "yellow through and through" definitely makes an impression.

Now I have nothing but positive thoughts about Victor MacLaglen . . . but Arthur, now you're indicating there might be some things I don't know . . . ?

Chester :newyear:

• I never was much of a Victor Mature fan, something about his eyes that I found creepy, but after Arthur's comments, "yellow through and through" definitely makes an impression.

Now I have nothing but positive thoughts about Victor MacLaglen . . . but Arthur, now you're indicating there might be some things I don't know . . . ?

Chester :newyear:

I admit, i've only seen Victor Mature in only a handfull of movies. Two I strongly suggest you watch in case you have never seen him in are: Kiss of Death and The Glory Brigade. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..