Very Very Important

There are 23 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,776 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Gentlemen, Gentlemen, Gentlemen

there has been much talk on this subject much heart searching and some recriminations surely for the sake of everyone and reason its time to draw the line. lets call pax Please?

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• I am sitting here thinking of something to say to make you guys stop bickering at each other about this and all I can think of is Dorthy in "The Wizard of Oz" clicking her shoes and saying "there's no place like home" over and over again.

I don't think there is one person here who didn't appreciate all that you contributed to the site DS. I hope you can come to some resolution for yourself over this problem.

And to others here on this forum, lets just drop it and let the 2 individuals work it out. I personally don't want the forum here or over at the "official" site to be dragged into a long drawn out forum war. All that will accomplish is loosing members, new and old.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne