What western genre actors would you most want to play poker with ?

There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,305 times. The latest Post () was by William T Brooks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Including and / or in addition to the Duke, if you could have your ultimate poker party and money wasn't a limitation, what other male / female western genre actors or real life characters (as in 2 or 3 or more people, plus if anyone named is now deceased, assume they were made to become alive), would you most want to invite to it. Plus what type of poker would you want to play with them in your poker party and what else would you want to get up to.

• John Wayne at 5 Card Draw at the 26 Bar Ranch again, and Duke was a Mighty Good Card Player.
    :shades_smile:
    But in those days the Stakes were a little High For Me after a Few Hands and over 35 Years ago !
    :cry2:
    Duke would Play all Night as Long as long as there was Anyone to play with !
    :hyper:
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• I'd have these Gents at my Poker Party, and at my table.

Duke, Ronald Reagan, Errol Flynn, Gary Cooper, Walter Brennan, Anthony Quinn, Gregory Peck, Lee Marvin and Alan Hale Sr (for the levity)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Henry "Big Hand" Fonda
    James"maverick"Garner
    James Stewart
    Duke
    Dean "5card"Martin
    Kirk"Doc"Douglas
    and
    Jack Elam

Sometimes kids ask me what a pro is. I just point to the Duke.
    ~Steve McQueen~

• Clint Eastwood and Kevin Costner, because they're still alive... Otherwise any of the old stars, Duke first and then Bill Hart, not that poker is my favourite game - don't like playing for money, and poker is not exciting without - on another thought, more interesting stakes than money could be used :wink:

I don't believe in surrenders.