Most Disappointing Movie You Ever Saw.

There are 84 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 22,032 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Mel Gibson is a Nazi. I never cared for his wooden acting even before he turned into an anti-semitic nutcase.

Do you even know what a real Nazi is? ill bet you don't. Mel Gibson is no nazi and his acting aint bad.

Now that im off my soap box for a banned person, another disappointment even though im a huge Gary Cooper fan, was: Peter Ibetson (SP?) That movie was a sad wasted of film, money and time. Thank GOD, for Beau Geste.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Do you even know what a real Nazi is? ill bet you don't. Mel Gibson is no nazi and his acting aint bad.

Now that im off my soap box for a banned person, another disappointment even though im a huge Gary Cooper fan, was: Peter Ibetson (SP?) That movie was a sad wasted of film, money and time. Thank GOD, for Beau Geste.

Carl,
    this member has been banned long ago.
    Can we please ignore any of his remarks and subsequent replies,
    and get this thread back on topic.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Benito. The Rise and Fall of Mussolini with Antonio Banderas. That movie was 5 hours and 7 minutes of wasted time I will never get back. I kept watching, thinking it had to get better. It didn't. I got it out of the 5 dollar bin at Wallmart a few years ago. Should have left it be. The title was misleading as well. You saw some of the "rise" and that was it. The film ended with you reading, in scrolling text, what happened later.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Carl,
    this member has been banned long ago.
    Can we please ignore any of his remarks and subsequent replies,
    and get this thread back on topic.

Hi Keith, I noticed that late but posted it above with Peter Ibetson (SP?) I have another lousy movie to add to this list: From Beyond. Im not a horror movie fan but I was bored watching that one many years ago.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..