John Wayne Picture Game #105

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,912 times. The latest Post () was by etphoto.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #104? 7

1. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    2. cchoate (1) 14%
    3. Tbone (3) 43%
    4. brick (0) 0%
    5. BILL OF PA (3) 43%
    6. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3636 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

Looks like we have a three-way tie this week.

The winners of game #103 are...

SXViper :hyper:, BILL OF PA :hyper:and dukefan1 :hyper:Awesome!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke:"Don't look now but someone's just realizing I spread Exlax on his peanut butter sandwich."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• get rid of the kid and goofy and

get rid of the kid and goofy and I'll sho you why they call me the Duke!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• (MAN SITTING) let me get this straight, the kid gets a jacket ,DUKE gets the girl, and i get peanut butter and jelly.life sucks!

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Duke (through gritted teeth): How many more days do we have to stand here, waiting for these message board dudes to come up with a funny caption for the picture?

Man sitting (in a weary tone): Why do you think I'm sitting down???

Kid:I know there's a Snickers bar in here someplace.

Girl: As long as I get to stand here looking at you, I don't care how long it takes!