John Wayne Picture Game #106

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,685 times. The latest Post () was by brick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #105? 9

1. Tbone (2) 22%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. BILL OF PA (1) 11%
    4. Robbie (0) 0%
    5. gt12pak (0) 0%
    6. chester7777 (2) 22%
    7. cchoate (2) 22%
    8. etphoto (2) 22%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3653 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have another tie!!! Quick-witted bunch we have here. :thumbs_up:

The winners of game #104 are...

Tbone :hyper: and BILL OF PA :hyper: Congratulations to you both.

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Who are you and where are my cloths?!"

Girl: "I found you outside my door last night buck naked, twirling your shirt over your head and yelling 'Chili Bill set us up another round!'"

Duke: "That's the last time I ask Chili Bill to make my drinks up. Man what'd he put in that tequila anyway?"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Geraldine: Why is that bandage on your chest?

Duke: They told me this film is shot in 3-D, so I didn't want to look bad. I had the make-up man wax my chest hairs. I'm still kind of raw there.

Geraldine: Ouch, that had to hurt. What's wrong with your hand?

Duke: After the first pull of that hot wax tape, I broke my hand knocking him out!"

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke we accidently removed the wrong breast and grafted the nipple to your hand, so your right hand maybe tender and swell when drawing your gun .

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!