Tornado in Prattville

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,983 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks Jay,

Again I am fine and we didn't sustain any damage. I will update to you that the tornado was regarded as an EF3 with top winds up to 165 mph. We are picking up and getting back to normal. Our Governor and federal officials did a survey yesterday, and were impressed how a community has come together to help with the cleanup.

Churches setting up places to make food for those workers, and teams helping out. It is reported that some of our major shopping places are hoping to be open by the end of the week. The major roads are open now and I did drive through. There was some devastation around the area.

Keeping in touch.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Mike, I too had heard that news and very glad you all came out in good order. I also heard that nobody was killed, to which I am greatful for.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Glad to hear you're okay Hondo!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Glad your OK Mike. We have been cold again, -14 F this morning. The same storms that have been churning out these tornados and heavy winds have been giving us snow up here.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne