John Wayne Picture Game #122

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,064 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #121? 5

1. Tbone (1) 20%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (1) 20%
    3. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    4. Cindyrella (0) 0%
    5. gt12pak (1) 20%
    6. kilo 6 (0) 0%
    7. brick (1) 20%
    8. chester7777 (1) 20%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3896 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #120 is...

brick :hyper:Way to go!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thanks for the thanks :teeth_smile: . I am always on the prowl for behind the scene pics and life in general pics. Glad you enjoy them.

Mark

• I can't see these blasted words,"hicup", You know duke your MY best friend AND i LOVE YOU, 'hicup", DUKE, Duke, Duke WAKEUP!!!!!!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Guy on the right (In his best Narrator voice): "Then Goldilocks said..."

Duke (In a high squeaky voice): "This porridge is too hot!"

Narrator Guy: "Then Goldilocks..."

Duke (thinking to himself): "I'm gonna kill my agent when I get out a' here."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• "Duke, I know you love to play practical jokes, but you got way too liberal with that iching power!!!"
    "Hey, don't even hint I'm liberal with anything, Pilgrim!"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Ward "Well this here script says you need to ride in on a white horse, naked, singing "Yellow Rose of Texas"......"

Duke "Yeah, I think Pappy has finally lost all his marbles"

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• WB-- Do you find it hot in here?
    JW-- Lose the tie no-one can see you.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Duke: Buy The Duke's aftershave, the best smellin' manly cologne on the market. Right, Ward?

Bond: That's right Duke, this stuff smells so good it can even get women to like a pudgy, homely man such as myself.......HEY, who wrote this crap?