John Wayne Picture Game #127

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,891 times. The latest Post () was by William T Brooks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #126? 9

1. arthurarnell (1) 11%
    2. ethanedwards (1) 11%
    3. Jay J. Foraker (1) 11%
    4. William T Brooks (2) 22%
    5. brick (1) 11%
    6. dukefan1 (2) 22%
    7. Zinzan (0) 0%
    8. Tbone (0) 0%
    9. gt12pak (0) 0%
    10. Saddle Tramp (1) 11%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4012 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a 6-way tie!

The winners of game #125 are...

chester7777, Tbone, Jay J. Foraker, CowgirlAlane, William T Brooks and smokey. Huray for you all! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• This critic says your performance stunk and no one will remember your name in 30 years.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Ward: "Well Duke, wa-da-ya think? I been workin' on it all day!"

Duke: "I'll tell ya this much. It dang sure don't look like John Ford. You show that to Pappy and he may never work with ya again... Say how much did you pay for those drawin' lessons anyway? I'd get a refund if I were you."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke : are you sure we've got to sing all these hymns ?

Ward : yes come on duke,you've got a fine voice for singing

Duke : the hell i have !!

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Ward: Hey Duke, it says here in the critics section that "While John Wayne's new movie, THE ALAMO, hold's it's own, it could have been a blockbuster if Duke had only cast his long-time friend and great actor Ward Bond in the role of Colonel Travis." See? I told you that you should have used me. Big mistake, my friend.

Duke: Huh, imagine that. It's kinda funny how that part of the review was written in pencil, don't ya think?

Ward: Yea, they must have run out of ink.

Duke: Yes, that must have been it. Nice try, Ward.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "