John Wayne Picture Game #131

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,543 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #130? 4

1. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    2. CHANCE (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (1) 25%
    4. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    5. luckynedpepper (0) 0%
    6. Saddle Tramp (1) 25%
    7. ladybug (0) 0%
    8. dukefan1 (1) 25%
    9. brick (0) 0%
    10. chester7777 (1) 25%

Hello Gang!

First, let me thank you all for making this game a success. I enjoy doing it because I get to come here and look at all the great lines you all come up with and am guaranteed a laugh every time. What a group we have here! :thumbs_up:. Now, on to the game.

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4073 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #129 is...By a large margin....

ethanedwards :hyper:You rock!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Lady, here's the deal, I get the hat and you get Duke and you toss in bottle of gin and 100 bucks.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Lee: "...So I says 'Duke you really shouldn't be walking around downtown Honolulu with no pants on.' and he says 'Well if I wasn't so danged popular, the girls wouldn't a ripped 'em off a me in the first place.'"

Duke: "You been hittin the sauce a little too hard again haven't ya Lee? He tells that same story every time he gets this way. What he always seems to forget is that the story's the other way round! I caught him walkin' out of a geisha house one night three sheets to the wind and necked as the day he was born! I had to loan him my hat so he could maintain some shred of modesty for Heaven's sake!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Lee Marvin: Hey little lady. I don't know why you're hanging around with this big lughead. What you need is a compact guy like myself. I can go all night, if you get my drift *wink*. That's why they call me "The dirty dozen".

Duke: LEE! Have a little courtesy around the lady.

Elizabeth Allen: Shhhh, let him speak. A dozen, you say?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "