John Wayne Picture Game #133

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,673 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #132? 6

1. Jay J. Foraker (2) 33%
    2. dukefan1 (4) 67%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4094 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #131 is...

chester7777

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Lee: Duke looks goofy! I look rediculous! You seem to be the only one who has a decent wardrobe assistant! We're the stars of this picture. You're supporting cast. And you want to know why I'm upset?! It's a good thing this is a prop gun or I'd be shooting the director!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hi

Duke: I was invited to a tea party and bought this from some weirdo for 10/6d.

Marvin: Was he a mad hatter by any chance.

Duke: You know him then.

Marvin: Thats where I bought mine.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Duke: I think he is holding out on us. I bet there are many more funny hats in the back.
    Lee: Ok, out with them before I shoot ya!

I won't be wronged-I won"t be insulted-I won't be laid a hand on. :cowboy:

• Lee : if you ask Duke to pull a rabbit out of his hat one more time i'll shoot you.

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Mister, anyone who would wear a patterened shirt with striped britches doesn't care how he looks or who he kills!!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to bring you this special announcement -

Guys and gals,

Some weeks you make it just too hard to choose the best line, and this is one of those weeks!

We need a smiley of a guy rolling around on the floor laughing, because that's what I'm doing right now (well, just before I typed this I was).

Keep up the GREAT work!!

Mark, you picked a winner of a picture this week!

Chester :newyear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now . . . back to the John Wayne Picture Game #133 . . .

• Guy: On the way to a costume party, fellas? Or maybe a clown convention?

Lee: Watch it, smarty pants. It just so happens that I learned the hard way..AFTER I was scalped...that Indians can't see patterns. Dressed like this, we're invisable to them. I aim to keep the rest of my hair!

Duke: Looks like you coulda' used this advice earlier, Pilgrim. I see they already got your hair.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "