General "RIP" announcements that might be of interest

There are 3,145 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,160,906 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Always enjoyed Gary Collins....whatever he was in. He seemed timeless in a sense. Don't know why he died so early, but it seems a shame. Wonder if he was in complete retirement. I know Jimmy Stewart did that.....only came out for The Shootist because Duke begged him to, LOL.

Anyway, enjoy your new found peace, Gary, and thanks for all the fun and entertainment you gave me. Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• WARD BOND "saddled up" and headed out 52 years ago today. I always write a little piece on him for this the anniversary of his death 11/5/1960. This year, I was guest author on Speakeasy.

Article is here if you want to read it. Kristina had some great stuff on the Classics also. Feel free to comment...good or bad....have to learn somehow.

http://hqofk.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/wagon-master/ Keith

• Thanks Bill and Russ. Suppose you might could put a comment on the article, LOL. Would help with future articles perhaps! Have been asked by one guy who does a western site and Katrina wants me to do some more. I know Bill, you only type with two fingers.....forgot. Was nice enough just for yall to comment,and I appreciate it! Thanks again, KEITH

• Fortunately, typing is about the only thing I do with just two fingers, at least those two.

My Keith, you seem to be proficient at everything, and it's beginning to annoy me. Please keep up the outstanding flow of anecdotes and research.

You have a fan.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Thanks so much Mark, and thanks for your reply ON SPEAKEASY. That helps me to get other articles.

Lordy MB, last thing I EVER want to do is Annoy you. Good Grief! But, I shall continue on and try not to add anything else to the few things that I CAN do. Will that do? Wow, never had a FAN before...you are my very first, LOL!
    HAGO, KEITH

• Hi Keith, I forgot to read it yesterday but just got done with it and great job of writing. I enjoyed it.

Hi Young 'Un, Thanks. How about going back and scroll down to the end and put a reply for me on it. Helps to get me more articles if it is on the Speakeasy Post. Will schedule a time with you for "finding" your pics...... Keith