John Wayne Picture Game #138

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,481 times. The latest Post () was by ladybug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #137? 3

1. Tbone (0) 0%
    2. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    3. ShortGrub (0) 0%
    4. brick (0) 0%
    5. dukefan1 (3) 100%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4158 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #136 is...

ShortGrub :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Way to go!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "I don't know you that well for you to be snuggled up that close ta me shorty, so slide yer pony over a bit or I'm liable to step on ya."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Edited once, last by Tbone ().

• Duke: Look here, fella. If that's you're hand I'm feeling on my backside, you better be lifting my wallet! Either way, I'm gonna kill ya!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: Now look, I've been gracious enough to loan you my cigarettes, but now you've gone to far...you know I won't have any cash until "after" the movie is done.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."