John Wayne Picture Game #145

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,910 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #144? 6

1. arthurarnell (2) 33%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (1) 17%
    3. dlw1953 (1) 17%
    4. SXViper (1) 17%
    5. ShortGrub (0) 0%
    6. brick (0) 0%
    7. dukefan1 (1) 17%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4217 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #143 is...

William T Brooks :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Way to go!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi

Duke: Now you all know what you have to do. You guys go over there and line up and the fellers up there will decide who wearing the most ridiculous hat and try to shoot it off his head.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Duke: The way I heard it is there's a bird see. Then there's a bee. Well somehow they get together and that's where babies come from.

• "Now wait a darn blame second boys...You can go after that Scott fella but live Marlene alone, we had a fight when I came ashore and if you mention my name she will fight harder then 2 cats with ther tails tied together."

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Honest guys all I did was Kiss her. Are all of you Darlin's?

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

Edited once, last by brick: I didn't like it!! ().

• Oh NO! which one of you dirty rats stole my piano?

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Duke: I'm sorry, Guys, I can't use ya. When I put out the call for armed men....I meant men who carried "fire"arms....like the men behind me....you get it? Not men who just had arms. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. You all must be from deeeeeep in the hills.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "