John Wayne Picture Game #152

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,614 times. The latest Post () was by SaddleTramp.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #151? 7

1. SXViper (2) 29%
    2. arthurarnell (2) 29%
    3. avenger (0) 0%
    4. Dukette (2) 29%
    5. brick (0) 0%
    6. dukefan1 (1) 14%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4253 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

Looks like we have a 6-way tie this week. Did we all vote for ourselves? :stunned:

The winner of game #150 is...

SXViper, brick, William T Brooks, Shortgrub, chester7777 and arthurarnell :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Great job!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke says, " So your telling me that if I wear a stupid hat like that, the Senioritas will dig it? I think I will do it my way. By the way, get your hand off my knee or I'll flatten that nose of yours."

Dedicated to the American Hero...John Wayne
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dukette ( a true native Texas gal)

• Look, I don't care if there is a whole tribe of arabs coming to kill us , you Dont' wake a guy up by rubbing his knee!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Relax commodore! do I look like someone who is scared? I'm wearing sandles! I'll just rub my magic lamp and we'll vamoose!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Hi

I tell you it's true Duke, as I was watching, Hope, Crosby and Dorothy Lamour came out of a sand dune asking for the Road to Morroco.

Thats crazy you've been on the hash hish again. Everyone knows that's the road to Zanzibar.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Duke: "What kind of a dive hotel is this anyway?! I got a bed on the floor and now this sorry excuse for room service! Just look at that coffee pot, cold as a well digger's!... And another thing, get that hand off my knee or you'll be as cold as that coffee!"

Guard: "But sir I was just coming to tell you that the judge said you could leave jail."

Duke: "Jail! What jail?! Isn't this the Sand Dune Hotel?"

Guard: "No sir. This is the city jail."

Duke: "Well that's the last time I book reservations with Priceline.com!"

Guard: "Actually sir you had a bit too much to..."

Duke: "Okay my good man, get my bags and I'll be out o' here. Where do I check out?"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."