Good Stuff.

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,180 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Terrible interviewer, brilliant interviewee, this clip pretty much sums up why I love the big man.

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

Edited once, last by chester7777: make YT video directly available in the post ().

• Thank You Robbie for posting this. Its a very good insight to the Dukes views and and shows how much pride and dignity he had. I think it was a wonderful insight of the duke as a person.

• This was very good. I'd be interested in who that woman is. Apparently she didn't go very far but got a big interview from Duke, himself. Thanks Robbie for the clip.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Wow, Robbie, I think you struck gold with this interview! How different this interview was from some more modern ones, where people are yelling and screaming at each other (Rosie O'Donnel and Tom Selleck - although he wasn't yelling, but she was real rude . . . but I digress . . . ).

I thought it odd that she was sitting on the desk, so close to him. It was an unusual style, but I really liked the interview.

I was especially struck by his last remark, essentially about the US going "soft," trying to be "liked" by the world. I just heard someone saying the same thing on the radio yesterday!

GREAT clip!

BTW, what is CBC? Does anybody know?

Mrs. C :angel1:

• BTW, what is CBC? Does anybody know?

It may stand for Canadian Broadcasting Company, but I'm not sure.

CBC is the Canadian Broadcasting online news service.

Wow, this place is like good talk radio - ask a question and someone here is sure to know the answer! Thanks, guys!