John Wayne Picture Game #163

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,489 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #162? 7

1. Tbone (4) 57%
    2. Colorado Bob (3) 43%
    3. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4333 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #161 is...

brick :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Thanks for the laugh!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: Sir what do you mean she's really a man?

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Girl: "Daddy this is the nice young man I spent the night with last night. We're getting married as soon as the war is over."

Dad: "Get married this afternoon or I'll be back with my shotgun."

Duke(thinking to himself): "For some reason I have this warm wet feeling below the belt."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• "Here is Mr. Yates. I found him hiding in an Army barracks, trying to avoid making another picture with Vera Hruba Ralston."

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Girl: Capt. This is my dad dont worry he never was convicted for the murders of my other boyfriends they were just hunting accidents.

• Duke: Dad, I'd like you to meet my fiance......*sniff*...... POP? How could you?

Dad: Sorry son, you know how nervous I get meeting pretty girls!

Duke: You'd better stand behind me, Honey. That'll take the curl right out of your hair.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "