John Wayne Picture Game #176

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,529 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #175? 8

1. brick (0) 0%
    2. chester7777 (3) 38%
    3. dukefan1 (4) 50%
    4. Jay J. Foraker (1) 13%
    5. SXViper (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4433 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #174 is...

Tbone :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Great line!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Kid: "What's he doin'?"
    Duke: "Orderin' pizza."

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Duke: You make sure that they remember, Pizza Delivered in 30 minutes or its FREE!

That'll Be the Day!

• Fellow in the Middle: "What's he doing Duke?"

Duke:"Manning the dial-a-budda hotline. I told not to get mixed up in that stuff but he wouldn't listen. Now he just stands around all day and says 'Ohm'."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• It's true, when EF Hutton speaks people listen!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Sitting man: See? My foot is a size 12.

Duke: Got ya beet. Mine are a size 13. See?

Sitting man: You know what they say about men with big feet, don't ya?

Duke: Sure do. Let us see you feet, buddy.

Standing man: Um...I hear someone calling me. See ya!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "