AFI Launches Video Portal

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,110 times. The latest Post () was by Stumpy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I got the following in an email, and thought it has the potential to be interesting, depending on what's in their archive.

When you click on the link, it takes you to their video page. On the left side, there is a category, AFI 's 100 Years, where there might be some good stuff. I haven't had time to explore it yet, but if anyone finds a 'gem' please let us know! As you can see above, we have permission from AFI to link to their videos via YT.

Chester :newyear:

• I got the following in an email, and thought it has the potential to be interesting, depending on what's in their archive.
    When you click on the link, it takes you to their video page. On the left side, there is a category, AFI 's 100 Years, where there might be some good stuff. I haven't had time to explore it yet, but if anyone finds a 'gem' please let us know! As you can see above, we have permission from AFI to link to their videos via YT.

Chester :newyear:

If the content of their website is anything like their "Greatest Films List" or whatever they call it, think I'll pass.

De gustibus non est disputandum