John Wayne Picture Game #181

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,888 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #180? 7

1. Duke Wayne (1) 14%
    2. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    3. brick (1) 14%
    4. William T Brooks (2) 29%
    5. Robbie (1) 14%
    6. dukefan1 (2) 29%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4475 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #179 is...

Big Duke. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Great job!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: Mister I will give you two seconds to take you hand off my vest. Another thing, for god's sake learn to dress. Next time if you are going to wear a purse at least make sure it matches your outfit!

• DUKE: Dont you just hate wearing these monkey suits? Wheres my vest and Stetson!

That'll Be the Day!

• Duke: "Okay, I'll tell you why my leg's wet... You see I'm in the men's room takin' care of, you know, business... when all of a sudden, this fella at the stall next ta me turns toward me, eye's big as saucers, and yells 'Hey you're John Wayne aren't you?!' Well he's still takin' care of business; only now he's taken care of business all over my leg. And that's why my leg's wet. And before ya ask, yes this has happened before. In fact my dry cleaner is beginning to wonder if I'm incontinent for cryin' out loud."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: Oh, stop your begging! For the last time, I'm not going to sell you my hairpiece. And if you don't let go of my jacket, you'll be needing false teeth also."

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "