John Wayne Picture Game #185

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,330 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #184? 9

1. Duke Wayne (2) 22%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (0) 0%
    4. arthurarnell (2) 22%
    5. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    6. Saddle Tramp (0) 0%
    7. Ethan (2) 22%
    8. dukefan1 (3) 33%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4513 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #183 is...

Willaim T Brooks :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Great job!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "I'm glad you're happy that you're taking that course on explosives and demolition. Is that your homework there on the table? Please don't push that plunger down until I leave!"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hun, I just received the dentist bill on those chompers, I'm not sure but they look like they belong on francis the mule. Are you sure he gave you the right set. They look like a set of bone crushers I saw on wolves in the Yukon. Oh well if mamas happy then were all happy, come on kids its corn on the cob tonight for mama too!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Maureen O'Hara - (singing) - And you do the hokey-pokey and you turn yourself around, that's what it's all about!

• Duke: "If you gonna do it, do it right. When you say "I'm a little tea cup, tall and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout.", you're right hand goes on your hip. You better lay off the booze for the rest of the day."

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "