John Wayne Picture Game #186

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,828 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #185? 7

1. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. William T Brooks (1) 14%
    4. clancy (0) 0%
    5. chester7777 (2) 29%
    6. Saddle Tramp (1) 14%
    7. SXViper (1) 14%
    8. dukefan1 (2) 29%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4516 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #184 is...

dukefan1 (me) :teeth_smile: Thanks for the votes!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• These computers are outstanding, on my left is my girl currently, on my right 10 year projection. I have a couiple years of marital bliss after that shes gonna have an accident.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "Yea, I know. She's an older woman and you're young, beautiful and vibrant. But she's loaded. And you know what me and ChiliBill always say, "It's all about the M-O-N-E-Y!"

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Please pardon this 'moderator interruption' but I just wanted to remind folks there's still time to add a funny caption to this thread, to be considered in the poll next week.

Great picture from The Wings of Eagles, Mark!! You really do an outstanding job coming up with fun photos!

And now, back to our 'regularly scheduled programming' - er, uh - posting . . .