What are the latest movies you bought on DvD/Blu-Ray?

There are 471 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 174,184 times. The latest Post () was by WaynamoJim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just ordered another copy of: Cross of Iron-just in case the one I have wears out soon, as well as another copy of: It Came From Beneath the Sea.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Honoring Ronald Wilson Reagan by buying: Hellcats of the Navy-which also starred the pretty gal that would become his wife.

• Once I get settled in Corpus, im ordering: THE CANTERVILLE GHOST!!!! I learned this morn after watching it on TCM that it has FINALLY been released.

• Well, it is not a DVD but it is Bluray, well it does have a DVD and Digital Copy. It is Unknown with Liam Nelison. Good movie with plenty of action and suspense with a twist in the plot that is pretty cool.

Cheer :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Somme good titles there. I didnt know The Stuntman was on DvD? I liked that movie.

• the 3 seasons of the greatest american hero
    champion the wonder horse
    the blue and the gray
    the highway men(music dvd)
    the informer

• My God, Hondo Apache, that is one fine graphic. With that popcorn and a lot more beer I could probably even sit through a Jane Fonda movie.

Anyway, the last DVD I purchased was the final season of "Rescue Me".

Start the popper and crack open the suds.

We deal in lead, friend.

• I bought The Outlaw Josey Wales on Blu-ray, week before last. Last week, I bought Apocalypto & X-Men: First Class on Blu-ray last week. Tuesday, picked up Thor on Blu-ray and tomorrow, I'm getting the Star Wars movies on Blu-ray.

• My God, Hondo Apache, that is one fine graphic. With that popcorn and a lot more beer I could probably even sit through a Jane Fonda movie.

:laugh:

I bought another movie yesterday, Ong Bak 2. It's a martial arts movie from Thailand that absolutely everyone I know who has seen it loves. First Rio Lobo then this movie. It's going to be a great weekend!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• I didn't know where else to put this, feel free to move it if you'd like. I'm just soooooooo p***** right now, p***** beyond words!

Last week I ordered a John Wayne Giftset box with both The Searchers and Rio Bravo in the Ultimate Collector's Editions for the amazing price of just a bit over 12 dollars plus shipping. I've been on cloud nine all week, awaiting its arrival. Then finally, today I receive the package I've waited for a whole week. I open it with the excitement of a child on Christmas morning and what do I see? Something completely different than what I ordered! I got the John Wayne FIlm Collection box set with the following titles:

Allegheny Uprising
    Reunion In France
    Without Reservations
    Tycoon
    Big Jim McLain
    Trouble Along the Way

I don't own these movies at the moment, in fact I haven't even seen them (are they any good?) and I know that The Duke will always be The Duke, but these movies are not what I had my heart set on and am therefore very disappointed. I emailed the seller on eBay and told him I want a full refund and the shipping cost for me to ship it back to him. I'm awaiting his responce, I hope it will be resolved quickly.

So, to answer the question, last movies I bought on DVD was The Searchers and Rio Bravo but what I got was something entirely different.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().