What are the latest movies you bought on DvD/Blu-Ray?

There are 471 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 174,917 times. The latest Post () was by WaynamoJim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I just bought Blu-Rays movies:
    on Amazon- Patton for $9.99 + shipping & tax
    on WarnerBrothers The Searchers for 6.99 + Tax only
    " WyattEarp(Costner)/Assassination of for 8.99 "
    Jessie James-Brad Pitt/Casey Affleck
    Warner Brothers has no shipping and many Blu-Rays on sale at $6.99 & 8.99 right now . There are a couple more of John Wayne here.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

• The last one that came in the door was Trouble With the Curve, which I think it a great baseball movie and I just LOVE that cast, especially good ole Clint and the divine Amy Adams. I had seen it in the theater but Rich (hubby) had not and he was really anxious to watch it, so we did last night. It was shot entirely in Georgia and Rich and I recognized quite a few Atlanta locations, including a couple of restaurants we go to. They used local actors for bit parts and it was fun seeing people who we've seen on stage a lot and are very well known here in the Atlanta theater world get to exchange a line or two with the stars.

Last one literally ordered (not arrived yet): the new blu-ray of the British stage revival of Oklahoma! starring Hugh Jackman. Oh what a beautiful morning! :)

• For my Great Nephew: Just bought: Batman the animated series, Justice League season 1 and The Green lantern. This is just in time for Christmas.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Tuesday I bought Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Dog Days. It's the 3rd film of the series based on the series of books by Jeff Kinney. The movies are all pretty decent light hearted family movies. My wife and I enjoy them as does our 10 yr old grandson, who has also read all the books including the latest one.

• A concert by Crosby, Stills & Nash. Taped this year.
    Saw them live this year also for the 16th time.
    Still going strong.
    What can I say I like the music.:musical_note:

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Thanks to winning a small pot at Bingo last night (and on a night I rarely go on) I just bought myself a small CHRISTMAS gift: It be:

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse w/ Glenn Ford.

WHAT? NO BEER w/ Buster Keaton and and the guy with the funny-looking nose (cant think of his name at this time.

The: Joe McDoakes short subject collection of 63 shorts. George O'Hanlon is McDoakes. In case you don't know who hw is? he was the voice of George Jetson in the animated series: The Jetsons.

• The Ringo Kid--"For my Great Nephew: Just bought: Batman the animated series, Justice League season 1 and The Green lantern. This is just in time for Christmas."

I just bought the batman 1966 series (adam west), 126? 30 minute programs for $27. Haven't received it yet.

Bam, Pow, etc.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

Edited once, last by colkid60 ().

• The Ringo Kid--"For my Great Nephew: Just bought: Batman the animated series, Justice League season 1 and The Green lantern. This is just in time for Christmas."

I just bought the batman 1966 series (adam west), 126? 30 minute programs for $27. Haven't received it yet.

Bam, Pow, etc.

Ive been wanting to buy the TV series for ages now. Where did you buy it at? Could be the next DvDs in my home ;-)) Im also looking for: The Munsters and The Addams Family.

• "the Ringo Kid--Ive been wanting to buy the TV series for ages now. Where did you buy it at?"

http://WWW.ioffer.com
    search for Batman 1966 TV series- 20 DVDS.
    He lists it at $19.99, then you make an offer to include some artwork and it came out to $26.99.

• Today, I bought Fort Apache on Blu-ray. Best Buy had it on sale for $4.99 and I could not pass that up. Watched some it before I had to leave for a party and it looked really good on my screen. Nice, crisp, clear picture.

• I finally picked up a copy of The Hatfields and the Mcoys. From the History channel. Didn't get to see it when it came out, so i'm looking foward to it!

• I finally picked up a copy of The Hatfields and the Mcoys. From the History channel. Didn't get to see it when it came out, so i'm looking foward to it!

With out a doubt the best thing on TV all year.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• "the Ringo Kid--Ive been wanting to buy the TV series for ages now. Where did you buy it at?"

WWW.ioffer.com
    search for Batman 1966 TV series- 20 DVDS.
    He lists it at $19.99, then you make an offer to include some artwork and it came out to $26.99.

Much appreciated and thanks fro the link. Ill take a stab at it and see if I cna get it?

• "King of Kings" 1961 Jeffrey Hunter Robert Ryan done in the mold of Cecil B. DeMille.

A fine movie in BluRay.

Edited once, last by colkid60: add words ().

• The Ringo Kid:"That's a good movie. Ive been wanting it since it came out on DvD."
    I just ordered it for $19.99 including shipping on BluRay from moviesunlimited.com?
    [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]phone # - 800.668.4344.[/FONT]

• The Ringo Kid:"That's a good movie. Ive been wanting it since it came out on DvD."
    I just ordered it for $19.99 including shipping on BluRay from moviesunlimited.com?
    [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]phone # - 800.668.4344.[/FONT]

Thanks for their phone number. I can get it through WB.com. They always have sales going on and you can get $19 titles for sometimes about $10.