What are the latest movies you bought on DvD/Blu-Ray?

There are 471 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 174,910 times. The latest Post () was by WaynamoJim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just bought at wally world--a three pack of the Naked Gun movies as well as somehting else whose name I cant think of at this time that was only $3 bucks.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• just arrived is monogram cowboy collection vol 2.i ordered it from amazon.com be4 christmas but got lost in the post so i reordered it on amazon .co.uk and it arrived yesterday.
    just ordered vol 1 today.
    also bought moonraker to complete my james bond collection.just waiting for skyfall to be released.also ordered 11 charles starrett westerns should have them in a week are so,and columbo season 3

• The Ringo Kid-$3 a good deal.

I just ordered "Fort Apache" and "Battle of the Bulge" from Amazon for $4.99
    each in BluRay..

That sounds like good prices for a format I cant afford to collect ;-))

Oh and, just remembered the title to that $3 buck DvD: Treasure of the Sierra Madre and i got it because its a 2-disc set. I have the movie but will be giving it away to a friend. That one is one of my top favorite Bogie movies topped only by: Sahara and They Drive By Night.

• just arrived is monogram cowboy collection vol 2.i ordered it from amazon.com be4 christmas but got lost in the post so i reordered it on amazon .co.uk and it arrived yesterday.
    just ordered vol 1 today.
    also bought moonraker to complete my james bond collection.just waiting for skyfall to be released.also ordered 11 charles starrett westerns should have them in a week are so,and columbo season 3

I think you will like the Monogram Westerns, I just watched a 4th one from Vol 1 today which is a Jimmy Wakely Western. I havent seen any from Vol 2 yet and am planning to get vol 3-4 sometime as well as the Tim Holt volumes.

Moonraker was the first Bond movie I got to see at the theaters and Sir Moore and Sir Connery both are my favorites. I watched both on TV many years when their movies played and I have no clue who the first one was that I saw--so both are equal as James Bond.

Charles Starett is another "B" Western Star I like a lot as well as William "Wild Bill" Elliott.

• That sounds like good prices for a format I cant afford to collect ;-))

Oh and, just remembered the title to that $3 buck DvD: Treasure of the Sierra Madre and i got it because its a 2-disc set. I have the movie but will be giving it away to a friend. That one is one of my top favorite Bogie movies topped only by: Sahara and They Drive By Night.

Treasure of the Sierra Madre is a terrific film! They are releasing it here in the UK this month as a limited edition Blu Ray steelbook, already reserved mine!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Just watched: Gun Law Justice with Jimmy Wakely and Outlaw Gold w/ Johnny Mack Brown. Both were very well made and interesting Westerns.

Gun Law Justice:

Outlaw Gold:

Not enough images of either movie on the net so il ad an "outlaw" of my own:

I always loved Jane Russell, and thought she deserved much more than she got:

• I think you will like the Monogram Westerns, I just watched a 4th one from Vol 1 today which is a Jimmy Wakely Western. I havent seen any from Vol 2 yet and am planning to get vol 3-4 sometime as well as the Tim Holt volumes.

Moonraker was the first Bond movie I got to see at the theaters and Sir Moore and Sir Connery both are my favorites. I watched both on TV many years when their movies played and I have no clue who the first one was that I saw--so both are equal as James Bond.

Charles Starett is another "B" Western Star I like a lot as well as William "Wild Bill" Elliott.

i watched 3 of the whip wilson westerns and there very good.good story and the picture and sound are excellent.i will also order vol 3 and 4

• i watched 3 of the whip wilson westerns and there very good.good story and the picture and sound are excellent.i will also order vol 3 and 4

Not sure if ive ever seen any Whip Wilson movies but will soon as I get past the Johnny Mack Brown movies. Ill also be ordering vols 3-4 as well as the Tim Holt Westerns volumes. Oh and speaking of Johnny Mack Brown, im about to order his version of Billy Tthe Kid as well as the Robert Taylor version of Billy the Kid. ;-))