New Vietnam Veterans Memorial Project

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,900 times. The latest Post () was by ShortGrub.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• An excellent project. We should have done something like that for our WW II service personal.

It is an excellent idea. We are so much more into the "information age" today, than we were fifty years ago, that it's totally amazing. Today one person, at home with a computer, could amass 55,000 people's photos on a web site in a couple of years or less. Over 500,000 would take longer.unless one had access to the Military's offical photo records. Just converting the offical photos to digital would be an awesome task.

Chester :newyear:

• If you go into many of the larger cities you will find memorials to the wars. The sad thing is that after all these years and the political infighting that has brain washed the people into only thinking about the bad of war, not of the men who fought them. When I visit Philly there are times I will see memorials that are rusted over that I never knew existed.